Since 2003, WWF-India has been working towards the preservation of several landscapes across India, like the Terai Arc in the north, the Western Ghats and Nilgiris, the Western and Eastern Himalaya, the Sundarbans and more. Each of us too has a role to play in the preservation of the landscape we find ourselves in, to preserve the colours of nature in our own village, town or city. Nature makes a vivid statement – view a different landscape come alive with its colours every month. This calendar brings you the landscapes in their true essence – traverse the living, breathing landscapes as you turn the pages to a new view each month.
2024 Wall Calendar – Hues of Nature | with Monthly Planner
- View India’s diverse landscapes each month with WWF-India’s calendar/planner.
- Open Size: width 16.3″ x 22″ height | Closed Size: width 16.3″ x 11″ height | Desk version also available
- No. of pages: 14 sheets with spacious monthly planner | Center stapled | Paper: Eco-friendly/ FSC certified/ Recycled
- Comes in a reusable, damage-proof sustainable packaging
- Includes ‘Green-days’ of the year, days dedicated to environmental causes
Availability: 99 in stock
You may also like…
Diaries & Notebooks
Enchanted Forest Diary₹360